Quality Roof Vacuum in Brisbane & Experiences & Reliable Roof Vacuum
We all know that dust causes problems such as sneezing, asthma, and allergy symptoms. We work hard to keep our houses clean of dust, regularly sweeping and vacuuming our floors. But, there is a hidden source of much of the dust in our homes, and it is right above our heads.
Our ceiling cavities are a forgotten part of our home. No ceiling is dustproof, so there can be decades of dust, droppings from birds, rodents and other animals and even snakeskins, forming a wonderful dusty concoction in our roof.
If you have down lights, ceiling fans, air-conditioning ducts or other access areas into your home, this ceiling dust can drift into your living area, triggering health problems. Older homes with VJ walls are particularly prone to ceiling dust falling down the walls and through the cracks into the home.
But dust isnâ€™t just a health hazard. Build-up of dust around down lights and wiring can also trigger electrical fires if not removed.
Experienced & Reliable Roof Vacuum
What can you do about it? We recommend our roof vacuum service to remove this dust and to create clean ceilings.
Our experienced serviceman uses an industrial vacuum cleaner to complete a ceiling vacuum. They lift the iron and tiles to access the roof and complete the roof vacuum to ensure no dust goes into the house. The roof vacuum stays on a trailer outside as a long pipe is taken into the roof space.
Vacuum for Dust Removal Pre-Installation
If you are thinking of having insulation installed, you may want to have your roof vacuum done before your insulation is installed. Vacuuming your roof before installing insulation means you are starting with a clean ceiling and probably reduces your overall fire risk.
We can perform a ceiling vacuum of your roof cavity before insulating it for you, leaving you with a cleaner, healthier roof.
Our powerful roof vacuum can also be used for gutter cleaning, and to safely and cleanly remove old insulation products including cellulose fibre, and poly balls. And if you are looking for installation of new insulation, the Possum Man can help you with that as well.
Why Choose Peter the Possum Man For Your Ceiling Vacuum?
- Obligation free* roof vacuum quotes.
- Our specialised serviceman covers the whole of Brisbane, including Ipswich & Redcliffe, which means no matter where you are in Brisbane, we can do roof vacuum in Brisbane.
- Experienced in ceiling vacuuming for domestic houses, schools, churches and larger commercial premises including shopping centres.
- No mess inside your property: dust and debris are sucked up into the ceiling vacuum and not onto your yard or into your home.
- No climbing on ladders, we do all the hard work for you.
- We can also provide gutter vacuuming to clear your blocked or clogged gutters and downpipes.
Contact us for a quote today
Contact us for a free* quote to do roof vacuum for your home or business, fill out our form or call our office between 8:30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.