We have many years experience working for Real estate companies and specialised property managers. Our database systems will help you monitor and manage the documents that you require, specific needs for your quotes and invoices and any special forms. Our systems track each of your jobs and enable us to recall the history of work done for each customer or each address and answer any payment queries.
We can help with:
- Possum removal, Possum traps & Possum Proofing – Check out our guide “What to Tell a Tenant if they report a Possum”
- Rodent treatments – Check out our guide “What to Tell a Tenant if they report a Rat”
- Brush Turkey Relocation – Check out our guide “What to tell a tenant if they report a Brush Turkey”
- How to get rid of pigeons and other bird services including bird spikes & bird netting
- Honey Bee hive and Paper wasp Removal – Check out our guide “What to tell a tenant if they report a Bee or Wasp Problem”
- Dead removal of animals and bad smell inspections – Check out our guide “What to Tell a Tenant if they report a bad smell”
- Roof Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning
- Insulation batts and cellulose fibre removal and Installation of new insulation
- Advice on unusual wildlife problems and suggestions on the best person to help
We are fully licensed and insured. Please find our current certificates at the following links:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Wildlife Removal (Damage Mitigation Licence)
- WorkCover Insurance
We have considerable experience solving animal and wildlife problems at commercial properties, schools, churches, warehouses, and government facilities as well as domestic properties. We have developed systems to provide the documentation, progress reporting, job tracking and information required by property managers:
- Send your order by phone, fax or email for a free* quote; we give a verbal indication of cost or for more complex problems the service staff will inspect the property and provide a detailed quote for approval by the Owner.
- Where appropriate we offer and quote on several options, with opportunities to minimise the cost.
- Experienced well trained Office staff handle enquiries.
- A sophisticated database records your specific requirements, tracks each job and keeps the history of work at each property.
- We can ensure your specific documentation is prepared and attached to quotes and invoices if required.
- Special systems track urgent requests.
- Callbacks made under warranty are specifically monitored and followed through to ensure we honour our free service commitments.
- Systems ensure the property managers are informed of progress.
- We can allocate a specific serviceman to a job , on request.
- Specific documentation can be prepared and linked to the work order including Safe Work Methods, licence copies and site specific JSAs.
- All documentation and job history can be recalled for a specific job several years later.
- We have a stable team of staff with depth of experience, many with over 10 years service.
- Service staff are based in every area of Brisbane and out to Redcliffe and Ipswich.
- The same person can usually be supplied for repeat work eg for annual rodent treatments.
- We will select the person with the most appropriate skills for unusual jobs and can draw specialists from the team for the unusual and challenging problems.
- All service staff carry ladders and specialist equipment to inspect your property.
Licenses & Warranty
- All service staff are formally trained and certified.
- We carry full insurance under Workcover, Public Liability ($10m) and Professional Indemnity and can provide certificates of currency.
- We hold the appropriate wildlife licences.
- Field staff have specialist training in height access and installation of bird netting and spikes.
- We really do honour our warranties on work done.
- We support the RSPCA and wildlife carer groups and always search for solutions that are humane.