Effective Mouse Control in Brisbane
Mice are a common pesky pest in Brisbane. They can get into homes through the tiniest cracks or gaps around pipes, electrical wiring, through unsealed doors or windows or through open air vents in the side of a home.
Lid Chewed By Mouse
When mice take up residence in your home, they commonly head for the kitchen area in order to gain access to a steady supply of food. Mice can have young at any time of the year and the females can give birth every 4-5 weeks, so their numbers can explode if their is food available.
Mice Control by Licensed Servicemen
Mice are known for spreading diseases through contaminating food, the parasites that they carry on their fur and through the faeces they leave behind. Mice are also destructive to things such as cartons of food, other pantry items, dishwasher cables , water hoses, and electrical cables.
Often the first sign that you have a mouse problem is your dishwasher leaking water, or you find the odd small brown mouse droppings in the back of a cupboard. Dead mice can leave a lasting aroma behind your cupboards or walls.
Mice can be very smart and although you may catch one or two with a trap it often wont get rid of the problem. As they are social creatures that breed really fast, usually when you see one mouse there are actually many more nearby.
Pest Control Mice with Genuine Warranties
If you suspect you have mice in your home, contact the Possum Man who can work with you to determine the most effective way for mouse removal.
We can inspect your property and identify any problem entry points and also if there is anything around the home that may be attracting them that could be removed.
Our experienced servicemen can then safely lay baits to get rid of the mice and advise on long term solutions and control methods.
Why Choose Peter the Possum Man For Mouse Removal?
- Obligation free* quotes for getting rid of mice.
- Licensed Pest Controllers with access to commercial grade baits that are true dehydratants which means mice leave the cavity to search for water.
- Experienced mouse pest controllers based around Brisbane, including Ipswich & Redcliffe which means no matter where you are in Brisbane, we can remove your mice.
- Experienced in domestic and commercial premises including commercial kitchens and restaurants.
- Expert advice on how to minimise mice reinfestation.
- 3 month warranty on all mice removal. If they come back, we come back and fix it for free!
- We can also provide roof vacuuming to remove mice droppings & debris the mice have left behind.
Contact Us for a quote to Remove Mice
Contact Us for a free* quote to control mice from your home or business, fill out our form or call our office between 8.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact us today for fast, effective Brisbane mice removal.
Check out this link to learn more about Mice in brisbane and their ecology.